Order processing, equipment repair scheduling, shipping/receiving.
-Quick response and assistance for customers anywhere in the world.
Hours: M-F 8:30 – 5:30 Eastern Time (closed on national holidays)
Tel: +01 301 963 3630 xt 301
Contact Customer Service if you want to:
- Submit a purchase order
- Check on a shipment
- Check on status of an order
- Request an RMA for returned items
When contacting customer service please have a reference if possible
– a part number, sales order, P.O. or RMA number, can be a big help in giving you speedy service.
OSI will not accept any items for repair or service without an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number.
- – Troubleshooting and assistance for any OSI product anywhere
- – Expert support, problem analysis, and solutions from experienced staff
- – Get technical documents, manuals, tech bulletins, and operating advice
Tel: +01 301 963 3630 xt 316
When contacting Technical Support with a sensor problem, please be able to provide:
– a sensor model number, serial number, and a complete description of the problem
OSI will provide personnel training in operation and service for any of our sensors.
Repairs & Returns
OSI Standard Warranty:
Optical Scientific warrants its products to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of 12 months from date of shipment. During the warranty period, OSI will repair or replace defective products in factory at its own expense, subject to the following conditions:
- The Buyer prepays all shipping, insurance, and associated costs to return the defective item to OSI. OSI pays return shipping and insurance.
- The product must not have experienced misuse, neglect, accident or have been altered or repaired by the Buyer during the warranty period.
- This warranty and OSI’s obligation are in lieu of all other warranties. Implied warranties shall not apply.
- OSI is not liable for consequential or incidental damages, labor performed in conjunction with removal and replacement, loss of production, or any other loss incurred because of interruption of service or production of incorrect or incomplete sensor information.
Warranty Service: If it is within the warranty period OSI will handle the repairs according to the conditions outlined in our warranty guarantee.
Out-of-Warranty Service: If the equipment is out of warranty, OSI will require a purchase order or credit card number for billing purposes.
- Determine warranty status of the parts/material.
- Get a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- If minimum service charge applies, send payment to OSI.
- Package the unit to prevent damage in shipping and handling and send it to our factory.
Your order will be handled expeditiously on a first-come first-served basis.